Wednesday, May 12, 2010

10 More Days!

On May 1st I remembering blogging about how excited I was that it was the first day of the last month of school. Well the first 11 days of May were the longest days ever! Things have been absolutely crazy! One thing happened after another. I even posted on my Facebook on Sunday night how I hoped for a better week than it was last week. Two hours later I was awoken by Dane and he had a fever of 102. Monday was spent driving to St. Louis in the chilly, rainy weather to go to the Dr., trips into several stores looking for Generic Tylenol and Motrin because since Tylenol and Motrin had been recalled so many shelves were bare, and finally heading home with thankfully Dane having just a virus, but with him unable to go to daycare on Tuesday, and unfortunately no one to watch him.

Well Dane slept 12 hours last night and was all smiles today. I went to work and got a ton accomplished! The three of us took a long walk tonight. It was a good day!

This evening after our walk I got this blue tote loaded up!
Swim diapers
Swim trunks
A sweet little SPF swim shirt
SPF swim hat
Beach towel ready to be wrapped around a sweet little boy
Mama also got Dane two bicycle helmets. She fitted him for them this weekend.
Ready to go for a bike ride!

So tonight instead of falling into bed exhausted and with a stress headache like I have for the past 11 days, I am smiling because there are 10 days left of school. I am excited about the end of the year activities between now and then and especially excited that I will soon be spending my days with my favorite little man. I am also hoping that the next two weeks will be as nice to me as today was. Not asking for much!

No comments:

Post a Comment