Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Clean House

I LOVE a clean house. Dave actually teases me sometimes because if I have a lot to do he says he can watch me come into the living room and use my finger to check the tables to see if they need dusting. If certain things aren't done before I get in bed I can't sleep. Since I want to spend all of my free time with Dane after work I have learned that I have to get up early to clean and stay up late cleaning.

This is how my bathroom usually looks.
It is bleached almost daily!

While I get ready Dane used to sit in the doorway between the bedroom and the bathroom and play with his basket of toys and watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

He must be bored with his basket of toys. By the time I finished getting ready this morning this is how my bathroom looked. I really don't take that long to get ready either. That strong little guy pulled the hamper over. He pulled all of the clothes out of the hamper. He was banging the lid of the hamper on the floor. A one point he tried crawling inside the hamper, but got his little toes caught in the openings on the side and I had to rescue him. He found an empty Pampers box that I had kept to pack some clothes in and threw all of his toys in it and pushed it around. He got my basket of washclothes from under the sink and threw them all over.
Notice the wastebasket that I had to move to the top of the toilet.
There is hardly ever anything it,
but I just threw away this week's newspaper and he tried eating it!
Maybe I need to go to the store
and pick up some more toys for the little guy!
Either that or go by a new blow dryer that dries ALOT faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment