Friday, May 21, 2010

Dane is 10 months old today!

Dane is 10 months old today! This past month has flown by. Dane is a very, very, busy boy! We have been having so much fun! He is crawling everywhere! He loves to crawl in the bathroom and hang out while I get ready. He loves my walk in closet with the big mirror! He loves to close any doors he finds open!
Mommy put his Leapfrog table in the small opening
between the couch and the bookcase,
but he quickly learned that he could just crawl right under it.....
to get to the dinning room.
One day after we got home from the store I noticed that he was pushing a Pampers box around. I got out his little push toy and he goes all around pushing his little car. He recently learned he could push the dinning room chairs. It entertains him while I make supper. The problem is that when Dave and I sit in the chairs he tries to push them and then cries and gets so upset when he can't! He also hasn't learned how to turn himself around when he is pushing something, so when he gets to a wall there is usually a major frustration meltdown!

Dane hung out with several people this month. Aunt Katie came down and stayed with him while Dave and I went to a concert. Mykayla, a girl in the neighborhood, watched him while Dave and I went to the End of the Year Recognition dinner for the school district. Jesika picked him up from daycare, took him to her house, fed him, changed him, and brought him back to me at the awards ceremony at school. She said he was perfect, but she knows now that there will not be a 5th Greminger child! This coming Monday and Tuesday he will hang out with another friend while I finish up my last few days of school! We are so thankful for those that care for our sweet baby boy!
Dane is eating lots of table food and has abandoned the bottle except for breakfast and bedtime. He drinks his formula from his sippy cup!
Dane went to his first "friend" birthday party for Aiden Deters. He swam in the big pool at the community center.
I can't believe that in two short months Dane will be 1 year old! These past 10 months have been more fun than I imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment