Friday, May 28, 2010

Things I LOVE!

One of my friends has a great blog! She blogs everyday, and not only does she always have a ton of pictures, and great stories about her family, but gives great advise as well. Quite a while ago she started an entry called. "Show Us Your Life Fridays". She has a theme every week for her readers to get involved. She has had organization tips, cleaning tips, vacation spots, and a ton of other themes. I have never participated in her theme posts, but love to read them and get ideas. She will seriously have 200-300 links on her blog from other readers.

Well this week her theme is Things That You Love/Make You Happy. I felt like I could definitely participate! Some of these things are obvious and some of them are just simple things!

A Few Things That I LOVE/Make Me HAPPY!
  • Clearly these 2 make me so happy!

  • My Entire Family
  • The fact that my mom and several of my sisters are off work alot during the summer so we are planning many trips!
  • Diet Mountain Dew Fountain Drinks!
  • Weather when you don't have to wear a coat!
  • A Clean House
  • Being at the pool or on the boat on a warm, sunny, summer day.
  • Days when Dave and I are both off work
  • Our neighborhood- Lots of friends, kids for Dane to grow up with, taking a walk and everyone waving and saying hi, the beautiful scenery
  • Great friends
  • Listening to Dane talk and laugh
  • Holding a freshly bathed and lotioned baby in his PJs.
  • A phone call or an email from a good friend
  • Girls Night Out (I need one soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment