Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-09-11 to 1-11-11

It is a snow day and nap time which has allowed me to get a couple of things done!

I was finally able to play on Picnik, a photo editing site that I have messed about with a couple of times, but never really had time to do anything I liked. I was also able to upload a couple days worth of pictures to keep me on track for my 365 Project!

I made cookies and gave Dane one for a mid-morning snack. When I cleaned him up and got him out of the high chair he sobbed. He was pulling on his high chair and kept crying, "More, Momma." Poor guy!
It is a toss up which Dane loves to play with more, Daddy's hats or Daddy's shoes.

After breakfast this morning Dave went out to shovel snow so he have the driveway cleaned before he went to work. Dane watched him from the window the entire time. He would knock and wave and call, "Dadda."

No comments:

Post a Comment