Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 Project-Jan. 12-16, 2011

When Dane woke up from his nap he got so excited when I said he could have a chocolate chip cookie for a snack.
Dane loves to play with his jackets, hats, and backpack. Sometimes he will add Mommy's or Daddy's shoes to the outfit.
Dane usually takes a bath in the main bathroom. Friday night I was hanging towels in my bathroom when he started pointing to our bathtub and calling, "momma." I asked if he wanted to take a bath in the big bathtub and he raised his arms up in the air and yelled, "YA!"
I do not know how many times a day my hand is held by these little fingers. Dane will come, grab my two fingers, and take him to wherever it is he wants me to go. So cute!
These past few days we have tried to move away from watching, "RuRu", (Rudolph). He seems to be happy with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse again. He does however, LOVE Merry Christmas Curious George. He will find Curious George on every page and point him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment