Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Visit with Friends

On Friday, January 7th, (yes, I am behind) we were so lucky to be able to spend the day with good friends. Deanna and the boys were in Illinois for two weeks. We went to Tom's sister's house to see everyone and let the boys play.

Dane always enjoys playing with other kids.
The look on their faces...............
No wonder they were so excited! Dave took the boys downstairs to play a bit and obviously they were a little wilder than when they were upstairs with the moms.
Deanna, Luke, Brody, Dane, and me.
It was great to spend the day together. We look forward to being able to spend more time with them. I think back to vacations when it was Tom and Deanna and Dave and I. I have a feeling they will be quite different now!

3 comments:

  1. It was wonderful being able to see you guys!! I miss getting to see you as often. PLEASE PLEASE come to Hawaii this summer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite a houseful. With six boys, seven women, and Dave, it was quite a gathering. I'm glad we could make it! Happy New Year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to have missed the get-together with all of the different people, most of whom I haven't seen for quite awhile.

    Darwin

    ReplyDelete