Sunday, January 9, 2011

365 Project

For Dane's first year I took a picture every.single.day.

I still take a ton of pictures, but it isn't everyday like it used to be. Dane seems to be doing something new every day. I saw this project online and thought it was the perfect project me. I made it one of my new years resolutions...(yep, I am a little behind, still need to do my new years resolution post...if I post about them it helps keep me faithful).

The 365 Project is a photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photograph. The goal is to help you capture the little day to day things that make your life so special and unique. You can read about it here http://365project.org/

I know I can definitely take a photo a day, but blogging everyday may sometimes be difficult. Therefore, here is my first week of photos.

1-1-11
New Years Snack with Delaney and Claire
1-2-11
Bathtime with Daddy using the bath crayons that Dane got in his stocking.
1-3-11
Gogurt for a snack...yum
1-4-11
Still asking to watch RuRu (Rudolph) everyday.
1-5-11
Checking out the new Nikes his mommy bought him.
1-6-11
Using his laptop
1-7-11
A wonderful visit with friends.
1-8-11
A surprise for mommy and daddy!
Dane made this at his babysitter's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment