Saturday, January 22, 2011

1.17.11-1.22.11

We put Joseph's swing on the table so Molly wouldn't lick on him while we made lunch. Two little ones wanted to check him out!
Back to daycare after a 3 day weekend is rough. Dane fell asleep on the way home. I knew he wouldn't sleep real long so I just laid him on blankets on the living room floor.

We were expecting snow by Thursday morning so I called Dave and asked him to run through Chester Walmart on his way home. One of the items we needed was milk for Dane. Dane loves milk and was so excited when Daddy pulled it out of the bag.

I really did not want a snow day, but since we did it was extra nice that Dave was home on Thursday and Friday as well. Dane and Dave did some coloring after naptime while I made dinner.

Dave and Dane playing with their Ste Gen stocking hats!

Dave is really going to hate this picture. He hates it when Dane plays with the pots and pans. I assure him I always wash them before I use them. This is one of Dane's favorite activities and honestly when I am trying to make dinner, open mail, and get settled after working all day sometimes it is the one thing that keeps Dane busy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment