Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy, happy birthday to my mom!
Hope she had a great day today!  She definitely deserves it!
What a wondeful mom and fantastic grandma!
We are all so lucky to have her in our lives for all the guidance, advice, help, fun, and love she gives everyone everyday!

(We happened to be in Kirkwood today and Dane was so excited to say "Happy Birthday MaMa!"

We all gathered at my brother's house Saturday night to celebrate.  Thanks T.J. and Ashley for hosting the party! 

Joe and Reese playing before the party....you would never know there is eleven months difference between those two.
Trey always loving on the babies!
Dane and Reese enjoy their time with their buddies!
Reese loving his cousin.
We all got my mom a neat necklace from my dad, all of the kids, and the grandkids!

Blowing out her candles on the delicious cake my dad ordered from Clayton Bakery. 
A fun night celebrating with family!

1 comment: