Monday, March 12, 2012

Saturday

Saturday morning Dane, Reese, and I met Aunt Tammy, Aunt Kara, Trey, Claire, and Joe at Monkey Joes for some playtime.  We got there right when it opened.  The kids had a ball!  I had to feed Reese right when we got there, so Aunt Kara raced around after Dane and Claire.  Once I finished feeding Reese I tried to get some pictures, but Dane was moving so fast it was hard for me to get many.

I can't believe how big he is getting.
He climbed right up the bounce toys.
I tried to get him as he came down the slide, but this was the best I got!
Little Joe loving being bounced around.
Claire and Dane-Down the slide and racing to do it again.
Sweet Reese just hung out and watched everything.
Can you see how sweaty he was??
NON-STOP!!
Taking a break from the inflatables to play with Joe.
Big hugs with his cousin
When we left Monkey Joes it was starting to warm up quite a bit, so we decided to grab lunch and head to Aunt Katie's new house and the park.  Uncle Tom, Papa, and some of the guys were doing some work on the house before they move in next week.  Aunt Katie is out of town with her lacrosse team and the kids missed her.  We had lunch on their deck.
The kids ran and played in their BIG, FENCED IN backyard.  They LOVED it!  We then headed right through her backgate to a wonderful little park.  The kids kept calling it, "Aunt Katie's Park."  It was the perfect little park.  There were benches right near the playground, which was great since I was carrying Reese and he was sound asleep.  The playground was the perfect size for the kids.  They could climb and play without any problems at all!  I am sure Aunt Katie's and Uncle Tom's is going to be a favorite hangout place for the nieces and nephews!
Sweet Reese rested up so he will soon be able to run and play with his cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment