Monday, March 5, 2012

Mayhem in March

Just a week ago I was looking at my calendar.  Friday was the last day of 3rd Quarter at school.  4th quarter started today and it usually flies by.  Many of us talk about "Mayhem in May" at school.  It is always quite the crazy month!  I remember thinking I didn't have much on the March calendar and it looked like a realitively "boring" month at the time.  I thought to myself, "Maybe I should just enjoy it because April and May already look quite busy!"

I spoke too soon.  Thursday was March 1st and it has been absolute MAYHEM here!  These two cute boys sure don't seem to mind the craziness.
Since last Thursday......

**** I "thought" Reese was sick, thankfully he wasn't.  He just wanted to spend some time in the middle of the night with his Mommy.  As much as we both enjoyed it we are back to normal for the most part.

****Dave, Dane, and I have been battling allergies like you wouldn't believe (maybe that is what was wrong with Reese as well????).  I had no voice and Dane wanted to know, "Why you so quiet Mommy?"

*****For some crazy reason I gave two tests at school that had to be graded and recorded in time to be included on 3rd quarter report cards.  Fell asleep 4 times trying to get them graded.

****We have dealt with a last minute schedule change for Dave at work.

****I had 3 days in this 4 day work week that I had to make something to take to work.  I had to resort to making brownies and break apart cookies!

****There have been 5 times, just since last Thursday, that I have needed a babysitter and haven't been able to find one.

These little men are doing just great however.

Reese played with a rattle during dinner today.
 It slipped around his hand and down onto his wrist and he just couldn't figure it out!
Our biggest little man just runs and plays all day....then he crashes.

Hoping the rest of the week works out as planned and there are no more surprises....it all else fails I can always tuck two little boys under my desk as I do Parent-Teacher Conferences for 7 hours on Thursday!

We are off school on Friday and we will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment