Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lately...

These days have been crazy....sunny and warm one day and cold the next.  When we have a warm day we take full advantage to play at the park.....






Love having neighbors that NEED time with my boys!  They came and knocked on the back door to ask if they could have Dane for a bit to come make s'mores.  He loves them!

 Dane has really enjoyed computer time lately.  He mainly gets the time during Reese's naptime or after Reese goes to bed in the evening.  Sometimes he presses the wrong button and I hear, "Uh oh mommy."

Reese was able to grab a spoon as he reached into a drawer.  He then proceeded to scoop Max's dogfood from the food bowl into the water bowl.....GROSS!

I must have been taking too long to get dinner on the table.  Reese was ready to eat and climbed right into his high chair.

Dane informed me that Tracey gives him a "big" fork to eat with, not a baby one.

Reese is doing much better these days using his fork.

We are all pretty much addicted to Cherry Limeade lately.

I'm ready for summer break.  The kids are ready for summer break.
19 days left.  The days at school have been filled with third graders full of spring fever and summeritis.
After particularly challenging days at school and two very active little ones in the evenings by myself I have been especially drained lately.

It was so nice to come home to this today.......
bbq porksteaks, soaking in bbq sauce, made by my husband before he left for work this afternoon.
 

Next to the crockpot was a plate of chocolate chip cookies he made for us....
Definitely not needed by this mom, but definitely made my day better.

Reese has figured out how to open the sliding back door, even when locked.  Thank goodness for the 2X4 I can put in the door and for the alarms that go off anytime any door is opened.

He also enjoys grabbing my vertical blinds and swinging them.
On the "to do" list for the summer is to get rid of them!

 Loves his gogurt....

Dane has been teaching us all about recycling since they studied Earth Day and recycling at daycare.  Today he took a little field trip to the recycling center.

Reese has his 18 month appointment on Friday so Dane, Reese, and I will head to St. Louis for the day.
Love to hear all of the stats from the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment