Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our Perfect Easter Picture

At least a month ago we picked out Easter outfits for the boys.  Cute, little matching outfits because I know I don't have much longer to do this with them.  Seersucker pants and pink polos....too cute!  I also realized I have a total boy on my hands and he thought he was doing me a HUGE favor to wear a pink shirt.  He asked several times on Saturday if he had to wear his pink shirt yet and as I got him dressed on Sunday he asked often if he only had to wear that shirt today, since it was Easter, and when Easter was over he didn't have to wear it anymore. 

Sunday morning I decided to go out and get a picture of them before everyone got to my mom and dad's house for brunch.  I thought there would be fewer distractions.

I am working to edit the pictures from the rest of our WONDERFUL EASTER, but I thought I would share a few of my sweet boys!

Reese decides to check out his basket....

Dane notices Reese isn't looking so he starts to check out his basket as well...

As I am calling both of their names Dane decides to look at me....Reese's basket has fallen over now, so he is distracted by that...

Dane was trying to obey, but not really into the photo shoot

Dane decides to watch Reese for a bit...

I finally see Reese's face and Dane looks down....

 They change positions...............



 Reese realizes he can see himself in the door.



 Kind of holding hands...


 Dane decides to try to help Reese out.......

Reese decides he is done.......


Seriously....exhausting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment