Sunday, April 7, 2013

Our Week


We are so happy that the days are getting a little warmer and brighter!

Dane and Dave started out their week at Baseball.


He carries all of his baseball equipment in his bag with the football on it!

He is always so excited that he acts crazy during picture time.


Reese is doing so much better with his spoon and fork, but pasta is still a bit messy!
 

These last few weeks have been crazy so I haven't been able to plan any meals.
Trying to keep these two entertained and safe while I cook is hard.
Sometimes we have to get the bowls and spoons out to play with so I can actually get dinner made.

Reese, as usual, climbing over or under whatever he can.

I asked Dane to play with Reese while I went to the bathroom.  I came back to this.


One of Reese's newest, favorite activities....
He can't quite see in the drawers, but he reaches in, feels around...

Pulls out whatever he can grab and then throws it on the ground.

Friday night I had a very much needed Girls Night Out!
I enjoyed happy hour with my friends before heading to a painting class at a local winery.

I was so nervous about painting that I forgot to take pictures until I was about half way finished.



Here we all are with our finished products.
It was so fun and the artist made it very easy.
I can't believe I actually did it.
 

It looked good enough, at least to Dave and I, to hang up in our dinning room.

Time outside on the beautiful weekend.


 While Reese napped on Saturday afternoon Dane and I made a "How Many Days Until Schools Out For Summer" chain.  We are going to tear a link off every morning before we leave for school.



 This little guy has been so funny lately.
He will get his blanket and sit in his rocking chair when he is ready to go to bed.

Dane loves this little stump in the trees.


Worn out from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment