Sunday, April 28, 2013

Random...

Reese is a year and a half.  Dane and I have been talking about his 4th birthday.  
I can't believe they are growing up so fast.
My goal is to blog more about our days that are wild and crazy because they are going by too fast!

I took Reese to his 18 month Dr. appointment on Friday.  The construction at Missouri Baptist was insane.  We used Valet Parking because the only parking spot we could find was a mile away.  Dane was a little distressed when they "took" our van away.  We headed up to the appointment.  Dane kept busy on the tablet while Dr. Minnimeier checked out Reese.  He is still going strong at 97% for height and 80% for weight.  I looked back at Dane's records and found that Reese is 4 inches taller than Dane was at 18 months and weighs 3 lbs more!  WOW!  Reese got two shots, but didn't shed one tear!  We made Reese's next appointment, which will be when he turns 2......gosh, 2, already!!  We headed back down to the Valet to get our car.  We shared the elevator with two other couples and I got several comments, "Oh wow, I bet you are busy", "Bless your heart, you look tired!"  Dane was excited to give the lady our ticket to, "bring our car back!"  The couple asked lots of questions about the boys...how old they both were, if I worked, if I kept them full time over the summer.....they seemed very concerned about me, but were very nice about it.  When our van pulled around I put the boys in their carseats and I walked around to my door.  The lady said, "Wow, you can do that fast."  After the appointment we went to my parents house where my mom told me about a class she taught that morning.  She had a mom in the class with a 13 month old and then newborn triplets!  That would have really amazed those couples! 

Reese is loving this Cardinals hat and he wears it around the house backwards.

Sweet boys watching TV together.

Dane and I have been having lots of talks about his 4th birthday party.  He has LOTS of ideas about what he wants to do for it......

I am still getting up at 4:20 a.m. to head out to meet my friend for our 4:30 morning run.  We have been doing 2.5 miles about 3 days a week and 5-6 miles on Sunday mornings.  Dane always asks me, "How was your run with your friend, mom?"

I went through all of the boys' summer clothes.  Reese found these batman sandals in his closet.

Dave got this frame made for me when he got the boys' pictures taken a few weeks ago.  We finally got it hung up today.

18 crazy, busy days of school left!  A long list of summer fun is being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment