Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Boys

A few months ago Dave bought a Groupon to Picture People for me.  I happened to look at it a few weeks ago and realized it expired on May 1st.  This past Monday I had a four hour training after school, and no babysitter, so Dave had to take off work to watch the boys.  He decided to take the boys to People Picture to have their pictures taken. The boys did great and Dave came home with some great pictures and some special presents for me!

These two can be the best of friends....

They keep me on my toes.

Such sweet brothers....





I can't believe my little buddy is getting so big.
Only 25 more days of school this year and next year when school starts he will go to preschool.

He is into Power Rangers BIG TIME!  Everyone in the family is a different color Power Ranger.

He is so sweet!  On the way to daycare in the mornings he will say, "I love you Mommy", at least three or four times.

He is constantly on the go.  He wants to run outside, play baseball, and race Reese and me.

Reese is growing up so fast!  

He wants to do exactly what Dane is doing.

He is a happy little guy, but starts to melt down around 7:00 p.m......he still can't stay up much later than that!

Still climbing on everything...he has now mastered the bar stools in the kitchen and climbing into his highchair by himself.

We are loving the nicer weather.  We play outside all the time!  Only 25 more links left on our "How Many Days Until School is Out for Summer" chain!  We are excited for our summer adventures!  We have already started our list and are ready for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment