Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Day

The boys woke up Christmas morning and came downstairs at my mom's house to see if Santa came.


 Taking his first look
 So excited when he saw the presents


 He just couldn't believe it!

 Our family in our Christmas pjs Christmas morning.
 Watching tv and waiting for family to come over
 We everyone started getting there we had overnight french toast and breakfast casserole, plus lots of other breakfast goodies.
Its almost time to open..

 At my mom's house we go in age order and open one at a time so you can see what everyone gets.
We always start with the youngest.
Reese opened his first gift.
 Dane opening his first gift.
 The kids would check out what each other got.  They had a great time.

 Reese was thinking, "Finally my own firetruck!"

 The boys checking out the batman house.

 A big box to play in!

A special gift for my mom from all of the kids, in-laws, and grandkids.
We took a card that my dad gave my mom and had his signature put onto a bracelet.
This is how he signed every card to my mom.

 The traditional Rau Kids picture on the staircase
 After a couple hours of opening gifts at my mom's house we all got ready and headed to my grandma's house.  
The girls always help my grandma with a lot of the food, so I didn't take as many pictures at her house.  The guys hung out and the kids played.  We all opened gifts, had dinner, and opened stockings.


 The day after Christmas we celebrated with Dave's mom, dad, sister, brother in-law, and nephew.
It got a little wild while opening presents so I didn't get many pictures here either.



We had lunch and the kids played.
Thursday night we headed back to our house after three days of Christmas fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment