Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve Dane and I went to the evening service at church.  Dave had worked all day and got in Kirkwood about a half hour before it started.  Reese had just woken up from his nap so Dave kept Reese and they both got ready for Christmas Eve while we were at church.
Dane loved the church service.  There were real sheep at the service this year, which he especially liked.

As soon as the service was over everyone headed to my mom's for Christmas Eve with my dad's family.
 Our family on Christmas Eve
 A couple of my nieces and nephew
 My sister and her family
 Two little buddies

 We had dinner and then opened some gifts.
Everyone opened their Christmas Eve pjs. 

 Dane and Reese opened gifts from my aunt and uncle.
 My boys love hooded bath towels.
Dane was so excited that his was a fireman towel.
 Reese got a dinosaur, but I couldn't get his picture.

Reese and Baby Trey were tired so we got the boys changed into their pjs and "tried" to get a picture taken.

 Not easy trying to get three boys to sit with all the excitement going on.
The kids put cookies and milk out for Santa and reindeer food out for the reindeer.
 Dane crashed hard when the party was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment