Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Out of the House

It was nice to spend Friday at home since both Dane and I weren't feeling the best. Saturday we were both feeling better, especially after our afternoon nap. I was watching TV and heard talk about an early week snow. Snow meant that Ste. Gen Schools would possibly be closed. After hearing the weather forecast it sounded like I may be snowed in Monday and Tuesday. I thought I needed to get out of the house a bit. Sunday we decided to head to Mama and Papa's house to spend the day. We left early in the morning and had a great day hanging out. I ran to Target to grab some baby food, but besides that we stayed at Mama and Papa's playing.



Aunt Katie spent some time with us in the afternoon. She feed Dane his dinner before she had to head to meet Tom for a Superbowl party.
She did find it a bit difficult to feed him when he shoves his bib in his mouth.


Dane LOVES Molly. He will hold out his hand and try to pet her whenever she walks by him. Molly is a very, very gentle dog and she loves attention.



We had snacks and ordered pizza while we watched the Superbowl. Dane hung out on Daddy's lap with his sippy cup. I don't think he liked the halftime show because as soon as it came on he was ready for a bottle and bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment