Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Silly Little Man

I love listening to Dane wake up. He rarely cries. He will laugh and coo in his bed for a good 15-20 minutes after he awakes up. When I go in to get him I turn on his little lamp on his dresser and call out, "Good Morning Dane." It is funny because when I get to his crib his eyes will be closed while he adjusts to the light and he will have his arms held out for me.

When I went in to get the silly little guy this morning this is what I saw....
one little foot had somehow found its way out of the sleeper.
When I said to him, "How did that little foot get out?",
he held it up in the air as if he was showing me. What a cutie!
***It did just so happen that I was snapping some pictures of the little guy before bed last night and left the camera in his room. I don't usually greet him with a big flash every morning. Good thing I had it with me this morning though.

No comments:

Post a Comment