Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow! What a Difference!

Every evening when I got the no school call I would say to myself, "Well I didn't get much done today, but tomorrow I plan to get a lot done." It never happened.

I did get one tiny task done. I have been wanting to get black and white prints of Dane framed and put in my bathroom. I spent about 10 minutes pulling all of his bathroom shots and putting them in one folder on my computer so I could pick the ones I wanted. When I went to look at all of them I was shocked by the changes. Dave and I laughed a bit when we looked at them.

First Bath August 8, 2009
Looking at mommy after his bath
Goodbye baby bathtub! Sitting in the tub, February 2010
Hanging out with mommy after his bath! These infant towels have their days numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment