Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It Seems Like You Change Everyday!

Everyday I look at Dane and ask Dave, "Can you believe how much he has changed?" I always say, "This has been the best month with him. If I could pick any month to stay home and spend every minute with him it would be this month." Dave always reminds me that I said this the last month also.

We have our morning routine down pretty well. Lately we have actually been having about 10 minutes of free time in the morning before we need to leave. Yesterday while I was packing my lunch I set Dane in the living room with his favorite new toy and I turned on one of his Baby Einstein DVDs. He is sitting up so well these days. I can't believe how big he looks!

He really loves his Baby Einstein!

Since Dane is not in the infant carseat with is cozy cover anymore we have had to start putting jackets on him. Aunt Amy and Aunt Katie found him a cute little jacket. I can't believe he is big enough to be out of his carseat and wearing a jacket like a little man.
What a cutie in his little hat and jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment