Monday, March 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!

Today is my Mama's birthday! I love her very much. These are just a couple of reasons why she is so great!
  • She gets so excited when she sees me so I always give her a big smile and talk to her a lot.
  • She sings to me and makes me smile and laugh.
  • She loves to feed me when I visit her.
  • She rocks me to sleep
  • She lets me spend the night at her house and will come cuddle me in the middle of the night if I need her.
  • She gives my mommy advise when she needs it so that I will grow up happy and healthy.
  • She makes everything so special.

I am so lucky to be her grandson!

Last night we went to Uncle T.J. and Aunt Ashley's house for Mama's birthday dinner. We hung out and I got to spend time with Mama, Papa, Aunt Amy, Taylor, Delaney, Aunt Kara, Uncle Steve, Claire, Uncle TJ, Aunt Ashley, Aunt Katie, Tom, and Great Grandma Butler. Dinner was great, then we opened presents, and had birthday cake.

Getting so excited!
The babies playing with Mama
Aunt Amy, Tom, and Aunt Katie
Playing with Daddy
Aunt Katie feed me my bedtime bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment