Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Fun!

Saturday afternoon Dave, Dane, and I headed to St. Louis. Dave and I were going out with the "Carpe Diem" (young couples) group at church. It was DEMO BALL night. We met Amy and Darnel, dropped Dane and Max with my mom and dad (nothing like babysitting a baby and the dog), and headed to Adrenaline Zone in St. Charles. It was a blast! If you can't tell from the picture, we are in bumper cars and each person has a ball scoop. There are teams of 5 and you use the ball scoop to try to get the whiffle ball in the basket. It is like a combination of hockey, football, polo, and basketball in bumper cars! Crazy fun! I could even do it with my sore foot!

Dane had a blast with my parents. I received a video half way through the night of him playing and squealing in delight!

Sunday we had our traditional St. Pat's Dinner at my parents. The way we celebrate you would think we are 110% Irish.

What a love in his cute little St. Pat's Day shirt!

The leprechaun visited Mama's house and look a bath.
He left the water green, which made the grandkids sooo excited!

Delaney was in charge of passing out green beads to everyone.

Trey was counting his gold "chocolate" coins that the leprechaun left.
Our family in all our green!
Mama's house was all decorated in green!

The cousins waiting for Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Red Potatoes!!
Cousins!
The boys!
Playing with Uncle T.J.
Trying to give a little hug!
Mom had favors to hand out...green m&ms and a shamrock blessing!
I am hoping this shamrock blessing brings me good luck. Our laptop has a bad virus and will not do anything!! I am taking it to our tech people at school tomorrow. Thank goodness I was able to get all of the 1, 982 pictures of Dane's 8 months of life off and saved on flash drives. I will now be saving all of his pictures in more than one place! As I transferred the pictures to flash drives I tried to clean out the folders....sometimes I will have 10 almost identical pictures saved, but I just loved every single picture and could not bring myself to delete any. Gosh I love that little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment