Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Busy Little Man

Dane is so busy these days! He falls fast asleep as soon as we put him to bed, usually between 7:30 and 8:00. He will chew on a blanket for a few minutes, then grabs a monkey and he is out!
He loves to put our shoes on. Saturday we went up to St. Louis for the annual cookie making.
Dane hung out with me for a bit at my grandma's house while we baked.
He loves to get on this chair. We call this chair "Papa's chair" because it is where my grandpa always sat. Whenever I would spend the night at my grandma's it is where I always hung out.
Dane looked so sweet that my grandma kept feeding him
bits of corn bread and ham and beans from lunch.
Dave picked Dane up about 1:00 so he could go back to Mama and Papa's to take a nap.

Delaney was a busy baker.
Trey stayed busy icing sugar cookies.
Mom, my Mama, and me!
All of the cookie makers....well, minus our little helpers.
Saturday night Mama and Papa babysat for Dane and
Dave and I went out for a date night.
We had dinner and then ran a couple of errands.
We were only gone about two and a half hours,
but it was a nice night out together.

Dane really, really enjoyed his meals today. He had a hotdog for lunch and for some reason we had ketchup.....(we never had ketchup at our house, Dave won't eat it because it has too much sugar and I like BBQ sauce more). I put a little on his plate and he loved dipping his little hotdog pieces in the ketchup. He was a mess when lunch was over!

When I was at the store the other day I saw cranberry sauce. I remember how at Thanksgiving Dane was begging my mom for the cranberry sauce off her plate. I bought some and gave it to Dane with his dinner. He ate a TON of it. Once again though, when dinner was over he had cranberry sauce all over his face.
When I was gathering our things at Mama and Papa's house to come home after Thanksgiving I thought this hat was Dave's and threw it in my bag. When I got home Dave tells me that it isn't his. I had it laid out to take to St. Louis on Saturday and forgot it. Well, Dane loves it. He has worn this hat around all day. I am guessing it is one of his uncle's. We will bring it up with us next weekend.
He sure does look cute in it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment