Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Finally Christmas Morning!

Dane woke up at Mama and Papa's Christmas morning as happy as can be. When we came downstairs he kept staring at the tree and the presents. I know he didn't understand any of it, but he seemed excited. He got one of his little chairs and sat by the tree.
He was a wild little man all morning.
Everyone came over for breakfast and to open presents.
Dane loves school buses. He will yell, "Ba, Ba" whenever he sees one. When the bus comes to pick up Tracey's little boy for school he races to the front door to watch it. He was excited to have his own school bus now.
Claire opened her pink laptop first. Dane didn't care that it was pink. He loved it. He loves anything with buttons.
He was really checking it out.
So happy when he opened his blue laptop!
Dane was so funny. Every once in a while he would lose control and run all over.
Whenever my mom had another present for him he would run right to me to open it.
A cash register with more buttons!
Sweet Claire feeding her baby.
Christmas hugs for Trey!
Playing in a box!
Calming down to open another present
He loved this little farm. He would point to it all day wanting me to open it.
Another crazy moment!
Christmas hugs for Claire
Daddy and Dane waiting to open stockings.
At this point Dane was starting to wear down. He looks like he is about to fall asleep on Papa's lap.
Little ones hanging out with Mama
Our traditional staircase picture...minus two this year
Picture with the spouses and boyfriend
Everyone except Dane because he fell asleep right before we took the picture
We hung out a bit and let Dane sleep. When he got up we all went over to my grandma's house for presents and dinner. Dane was so, so busy. It took both Dave and I to keep up with him all day. At the end of the day I realized I didn't take many pictures, but I was so busy with Dane I didn't have much time.
The kids eating dinner
Dane and Claire waiting patiently for presents.
They got their gifts at the same time.
Dane loves these chairs and try to stay on his chair while he opened his gift.
He finally got off and started opening.
Dane and Claire both got Mega Blocks from their Great Grandma
My grandma made so many cookies. I wonder why Dane was so wild.
Everytime I looked at him he was eating another cookie.
We left my grandma's about 7:00 and Dane was asleep before we got to the end of her street. Dave carried him up to the crib at my parent's house and he slept until 7:30 the next morning. Christmas wore him out!
It was such a pretty white Christmas. We took pictures of my parent's yard and their house.



We came home Sunday evening. We didn't get as much snow as my parents did, but we took a picture of our house decorated for Christmas with the snow also.
It was a wonderful Christmas. Dane has been enjoying Christmas vacation as much as I have. It has been super nice since he is sleeping 12-13 hours a night! He must still be recovering from Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment