Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday, December 13th

Last night after I blogged I remembered there were a couple of pictures I was meaning to put up, but I forgot and I was too tired to add them last night.

Last year at the Lake Forest Kids' Christmas Party Dane was just 5 months old. He sat on Mrs. Claus's lap and then fell asleep while I enjoyed cookies and chocolate milk.
Just a year later I could hardly keep the little guy still.
He colored and hung out with his little buddies.
I mailed our Christmas cards out last week. I was happy we got a good picture, but it was not easy! Dane woke up super happy from nap one afternoon so I decided to try his Christmas outfit on him. He looked so adorable I asked him if I could take his picture. He say, "Ya" and went to stand in front of the tree while I got my camera. When I came back the little guy was in the front the tree, but he had picked up a sippy cup, empty milk jug, and one mitten. When I took it away he screamed. So needless to say, no picture.
Two hours later I did get a picture for our Christmas card!

No comments:

Post a Comment