Monday, August 22, 2011

Very Slowly.....

Sometimes I wonder why I put the count down for this pregnancy on the top of the blog page. 31 weeks pregnant doesn't really bother me, but seriously, seeing 63 days left kind of stresses me out.

Even though things are going much slower than I am comfortable with as we prepare for the baby I am thankful this week that we were able to check off 2 of the 23 things I have on the list to get ready for Baby Evelsizer.

Dave got the baby's room painted and the crib put together. I know there are only two things done in the room, but I really, really like it!
Our biggest dilemma is the dresser. I have looked and looked and looked for a white dresser and can not find one (well can't find one that I like, that is not a fortune, or one that is not Antique White, instead of just white). I just want something simple. I would love to find an unfinished one or one to refinish, but right now I can't even find that. Just spend an hour online looking and once again, nothing. Once I get a dresser I can get those adorable baby clothes washed up and put in drawers ready to go!

I did get my approval and final paperwork submitted today for my leave from work. I will return to work on January 4th. Our little guy should be just about 11 weeks when I go back....as long as he comes around the time he is due.

We have a Dr appointment on Wednesday and then we start going every two weeks! I am anxious to hear what the Dr. has to say. I have done everything he has ordered for the past month! Boy will I be sending Dave out for some Dunkin Donuts as soon as I have the baby! My major craving this pregnancy and I had to give it up!

This sweet boy plays so, so hard at daycare every day and loves every minute he is with Tracey and his friends. He walks right in, holding my hand everyday and gives me kisses and hugs...but then he says, "Bye, Bye Mommy, work" and he even opens the door sometimes for me so I can leave.

He will point to my stomach and say, "Baby, in there". So, so sweet!


Maybe, just maybe, I will have more nursery pictures to show soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment