Sunday, May 6, 2012

Easter Sunday

***Wow! This is late, but as I got on to blog I realized I hadn't finished the post yet, and since this is the boy's scrapbook I figured I needed to post it.
Easter Sunday began at my mom and dad's house.  20 Easter Baskets filled!

Extra gifts for the kids by the fireplace.

Dane was so excited when he woke up and went downstairs.

He was also in love with the Easter Egg lights hung on the mantle.

He really, really wanted his basket.

Dressed so handsome for Easter Sunday.

My boys!

Reese on his First Easter Sunday!

So sweet how Dane has his arm around Reese.

This boy has the sweetest smile.

Finally basket time.  Aunt Katie and Dane checked his out!

The Easter Bunny also left Mr. Potato Head!

Reese loved his sweet little Lamb Pillowpet.

Reese found his toes!

I could have died when I was called outside to see Dane all the way up on the monkey bars.

He loved it though!

After brunch we headed to my Grandma's house for dinner.  It was so nice out that we spent a lot of time outside.  Grandma with her great grandchildren.

We had an Easter Egg Hunt.

Aunt Katie helped Dane find an egg in the tree.

We played with Thomas Bubble Maker.

Another sweet smile!


Dane really wanted to play baseball.


Then it was basket time again!

Sunday evening we headed home.  The Easter Bunny came to our house on Sunday night.

Dane was pretty excited to see his basket on Monday morning.

It was full of movies, Thomas the trains, and Mickey Mouse number and letter cards.

The Easter Bunny also left matching swim outfits for the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment