Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Trip to the Lake Forest Beach

I have a big list of things I want to do with the boys this summer.  There are some things that I am sure we will do many times and some things that we may not get to do at all.

Last weekend it was pretty warm and since the pool wasn't open yet we decided to go down to the beach and let the boys play.
I brought some sand toys that kept Reese entertained most of the time.

Dane brought his life jacket and he was ready to go in the water.
I can't believe how big he looks here.
Dave said the water was pretty cold, but Dane had fun jumping around in it.
He swam out to Daddy and they played in the lake for a bit.
Cute, little, sandy baby feet!
The only downfall to the trip to the beach was trying to wash sand off two little boys!
They both loved it though, so I am sure we will take more trips to the beach this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment