Friday, May 25, 2012

Mother's Day

Even before I became a mom I loved Mother's Day.  It has always been a fun, family day.  We usually go out for brunch and then spend the day together.  This year we did something different and it was just as wonderful as always!

Our family keeps growing and growing.  We now have 21 people in our family and will be adding one more in just a few weeks!  Going out to eat has become quite challenging.  We try to find somewhere big enough for all of us, where everyone can talk, and that is enjoyable and comfortable for the adults and kids.  This year we were lucky to have Katie and Tom host brunch.  It was perfect!

My boys with me on my First Mother's Day as a mom of two!

Me with my littlest man!
Our family with one silly, little two year old!

Brunch at Katie and Tom's was great!  The weather was beautiful so we hung out on the deck.  Taylor took the kids to the park (perfect that Katie has a gate that leads right to the park and you can see the playground while sitting on her deck).  Katie and Tom made all of the food and it was delicious!  It was such a great day!

My grandma, my mom, all the kids, and all of our kids!
Mom and mama
 Mom, mama, and the kids

No comments:

Post a Comment