Monday, April 19, 2010

Our Day

Well the end of the school year craziness has started. There are a ton of meetings, awards ceremonies, banquets, and LOTS AND LOTS of paperwork. To add to the craziness Dave is working a TON.

After working on school stuff until 1:30 AM and then getting up at 5:30 when I went in to wake up my little man this morning and saw him sleeping so soundly I could really almost have called in a sick day. Reminding myself that I only have 25 more school days I woke my little guy up. He seemed to want to go back to bed as much as I did.

Dane and I play nonstop in the evenings. It keeps him happy and keeps me awake. He likes me to read to him, but then it turns into a game. He will then take the book from me and reach for more and more books until they are all in the chair with him......
then he throws them all on the floor and tries to lean over the edge of the chair to pick them up.
I usually end up picking them up for him and the game starts again and again...........

No comments:

Post a Comment