Friday, April 30, 2010

Thanks Katie!

Last night Dave and I headed to St. Louis with Jesika, Mark, Tonya, and Rob for the Jimmy Buffett Concert! I had been soooo sick all week, but really took my medicine and went to bed early Tuesday and Wednesday so I would be in good shape on Thursday.

The weather was absolutely beautiful and we were so excited about the concert! Aunt Katie came down to hang out with Dane while we were gone. We left about 3:30 p.m. so she had Dane for the entire evening. She "said" he was perfect, didn't cry once, and was his usual adorable self. They took a walk before dinner, came home, ate, and then headed out for a post dinner walk as well. He must have sweet talked her into letting him have the remote control for the TV because this morning some of the settings were changed and we couldn't watch TV into Dave got it figured out. Aunt Katie had Dane snuggled in his bed by 8:00 p.m. and he slept all through the night. He woke up a little earlier than usual, 5:45 a.m! Sweet Aunt Katie got up with him and they played until I got up at 7:30 (the latest I have slept in a long time!)

This morning we had some hang out time together before Aunt Katie had to head back to St. Louis.

Dane sure loved his time with his Aunt Katie and Dave and I sure loved our night out and our night of uninterrupted sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment