Tuesday, August 3, 2010

FRUIT!

For the past week Dane has been doing some serious teething! He had one restless night last Tuesday, but since then he hasn't been too fussy, but has been chewing on everything in sight! I think I can see about 5 teeth breaking through!! Poor little guy!

He just couldn't get settled down for a nap one afternoon and was chewing on my shoulder as I rocked him. He finally fell asleep with Daddy.
He looks so big laying there!
This week Dane has LOVED eating fruit. I am thinking it is because it is cold and feels good on his gums. I have never cut up as much fruit as I have this week. He has been eating it by the platefuls! Grapes, Strawberries, Bananas, Blueberries, Kiwi, Watermelon, Peaches, and Pears! He loves it all!

Enjoying an afternoon snack of graham cracker goldfish and blueberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment