Sunday, August 8, 2010

Watching Daddy

Yesterday morning Dave mowed. Before he started he was in the backyard moving lawnchairs and play equipment. Dane watched him from the sliding glass door. When he was finished he went around front to get the mower. I was working in the kitchen and when Dane couldn't see Dave anymore he came over to me and pulled on me. I took him to the front window and pointed to Dave who was in the driveway getting ready to start the mower. Dane sat on the chair and watched. I assumed he would get bored after a minute, especially when Dave went around the house and he couldn't see him anymore. Well I was wrong. I got nothing done the rest of the time Dave mowed. Dane stayed on the chair, watching, the entire time Dave mowed, which was about 45 minutes. I wasn't sure if he would tumble off so I sat behind him while he watched.

Looking for Dave
Finally sees him come around the house and down the drive.
You can see Dave on the red mower out the window.
Watching as Dave comes up the side yard and moves to the back.
He just sat so quietly and watched.
So cute!
He loves his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment