Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Sweet Boy!

A few tidbits from our week so far...
  • Dane is sooo sweet to the little 7 month old at the daycare. He will bring her toys and will sit next to her and touch her arm and rub her back. Tracey says he is like her little protector! So sweet!
  • Dane has a little buddy, Simon, at daycare.
  • When I pick Dane up from daycare I always hear, "He was great today... and he ate like a champ... He has had pot roast, carrots, potatoes, cantaloupe, graham crackers, fresh peaches, homemade pizza, homemade cinnamon rolls.....no matter what Tracey fixes, he will eat it!
  • Dane is learning to sign from Tracey...right now we are working on "more"
  • Dane only has had juice a couple of times. He drinks milk at all of his meals and drinks water a lot. He gets juice at daycare for snack. He LOVES it! In fact he likes it so much that he finishes his cup and starts drinking from everyone else's sippy cup.
  • This past weekend Papa let Dane drink from his cup. Now everytime I have a cup the little man wants a drink from it. We had a snack of goldfish and juice before the bath tonight. He was drinking from his sippy cup. He saw me walk over with a cup and he threw down the sippy cup and was lunging for my cup...only problem was I had Diet Mountain Dew in mine!
  • I love watching Dane in the evenings. Almost every night he does something new. He is picking up so much from daycare.

Watching the Cardinals Game tonight

When he hears anyone clap, he claps as well!

I walked into the living room tonight
and I see Dane standing up on his little dinosaur
that Uncle T.J. and Aunt Ashley gave him.
Just look at that little face he gives me when I told him to get down!

No comments:

Post a Comment