Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Last Few Days

After having Teachers' Meetings Tuesday and Wednesday I had the day off on Thursday before school started Friday. Dave and I decided to take Dane to the Magic House to play. They have an area for 24 months and under. I took him there in June with my sister and he really liked it. I thought he would enjoy it even more now that he can walk.

Mommy and Dane at the Magic House
Dane liked to watch other kids as much as he liked playing.
Dane loves to play ball. There was a ball pit and he loved it!
Playing in the boat
We visited the gift shop on our way out.
Dane loves monkeys.
He picked up this monkey and was loving on it......
so I had to get it for him!
We played many games of "Where's Dane" this weekend.
Dane hides behind the pillow.
He will smile and laugh so hard when he pulls the pillow away!
As I put Dane to bed tonight I told him that tomorrow starts the real deal.
The first full week of work and daycare.
Quite honestly, the past few weeks have been so crazy busy that things might actually calm down a bit now that we are back in our routine.
*****Just a note that the pictures from the Magic House were taken on my cell phone. Things have been so hectic that I actually forgot my camera when we went to the Magic House Thursday and today when we spent the day building sandcastles on the beach.......I usually have 2 cameras with me! Hard to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment