Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Circus Came to Town

I had heard that the circus was coming to Ste Gen, but didn't think much of it. Then Monday at school all of the teachers got three VIP Free Tickets in their mailboxes. Dave and I decided to take Dane. We figured with free tickets we had nothing to lose and we would just stay as long as Dane enjoyed it.

The circus was at the Ste Gen County Fair Grounds. The weather was beautiful. I was looking forward to it and was wondering how Dane would react.

Well, I have to say, it was a small circus, but we had a good time! The students at school all got tickets, buy one adult, child is free. I was in line to exchange our vouchers and I heard the lady in front of me say she had two tickets for one adult, child free and the ticket man said, "That is $28, $14 for each adult ticket!" Pretty much everyone in line had that same ticket and I was wondering how they made their money!
Like I said, "It was a small circus".
Dane and Dave watched the ponies before we headed in.
It was so, so hot in the tent and the show was running a bit late.
Dane entertained himself with my cell phone case.
Figured even if he lost it it was cheaper than the light up toys they were selling at the door.
Once the lights went out Dane enjoyed watching the acts with Daddy.
We saw a juggler.
We saw a clown.
I will be honest though,
Dane's favorite part was eating a snowcone with Daddy.
Dane seemed to enjoy seeing the animals more than the acts.
A huge camel

Looking at the goats
Daddy told Dane to pet it like he pets Max.
I was hoping he wouldn't do that!!
He really liked watching the ponies.
After we left the circus we grabbed dinner at the BBQ resturant in town and headed home.
The circus got our little man all wound up!
We had a wild firefighter running around the house this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment