Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our Saturday!

We all spent the night at Mama and Papa's on Friday night. Saturday morning Aunt Tammy and I went to Baby Mania at Mehlville High School. I have never gone to a sale like this before, but there are several girls that drive up from Ste Gen to go, so I figured I would try it. I found a couple of trucks for Dane, a rug that had roads on it for him to drive his cars on, and some 24 month clothes that were really cheap and cute! Aunt Tammy found her crib mattress and we found some newborn clothes for Baby Knoll. It was alot of fun!

We got back to Mama and Papa's and quickly showered and dressed for Tammy's Baby Shower at my Grandma's house.


My Grandma made a full meal for the shower and it was delicious.
Dane ate lunch before the shower, but he hung out next to Claire while she ate.
He had a cupcake for dessert.
Delaney is always my little helper.
Dane just laughed and laughed while she cleaned him up.
Tammy got some neat gifts.

One of Dane's favorite things....his booster seat with the toys attached.
He will sit in his chair in the evenings and read books.
We are getting excited for Baby Knoll!
We got back to Mama and Papa's house and changed to go to the park for the Fall Festival.

Dane danced with Trey.
He played with Rylee and Delaney.
He gave Trey lots of hugs.
And...as usual, he snacked on some goldfish crackers.
We headed out about 7:00. They were showing an outdoor movie of Monsters Inc, but Dane was getting tired so we went back to Mama and Papa's to put him to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment