Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Sweet Boy is 15 Months Old!

Dane is 15 months old today! I am amazed everyday by how much he has changed. He is such a busy, happy boy.
  • We visit the Dr. on Monday for his 15 month checkup so we will find out his weight and height stats then.
  • Wearing mostly 12 month clothes-I bought several pairs of 18 month shorts last spring on sale and he has never been able to wear them....guess I overestimated his size!
  • He won't let me hold him or rock him when he wants to go to sleep. When I tell him it is night, night time he takes my hand, waves bye to Daddy, and walks to his bedroom. I give him his blanket and he practically throws himself out of my arms to get into bed.
  • Doing sign language for more and cup. Tracey is working with him on all done and eat.
  • This kid eats ANYTHING!! His favorite is ground turkey with black beans and salsa and any kind of fruit. He has had roast, taco soup, veggie pizza, and every kind of fruit you can imagine at Tracey's house. Tracey tells me he is usually the last one sitting at the table eating.
  • When I drop Dane off at Tracey's in the morning he goes right into the kitchen to see what's for breakfast. He barely says goodbye to me, but in the afternoon he always greets me with a big hug and smile.
  • Dane has little buddies at daycare...Simon, Dylan, and Carson get lots of hugs from Dane everyday...whether they want one or not!
  • LOVES books! We read soooo many every night. I love him to crawl into my lap with a book.
  • Naps on a cot at daycare.
  • Loves to hug and kiss us.
  • Loves Max, even though Max is not his biggest fan.
  • Loves to play outside on his playset, his swing, and take a ride in his wagon.
He runs all over the backyard!

We had to rearrange our house for the safety of our little monkey.

One evening I walked into this....

Dane pushed his little dinosaur up to the table, stood on it, and.....

laid his little body on my coffee table.....

I can hardly believe it when I watch him play and interact. He is getting to be such a big boy. We are having so much fun with him and love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment