Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Fun Day for All of Us!

I can't believe I haven't blogged about last weekend yet! It has been a crazy, busy week. This coming weekend is PACKED FULL of so many fun things that I figured I better blog now or I will be totally behind!

Last Saturday Dane went up the street to visit the Campbells for the afternoon. He always has so much fun there. I knew this visit would be especially fun because his little buddies, Tyler and Aiden were going to be there also. Grace and Mikayla said they were busy, busy, busy the entire afternoon and they had a ball!

While Dane played at the Campbells, Dave and I and Troy and Vicki (Tyler and Aiden's mom and dad) went out to Crown Valley Winery for the afternoon. Aunt Amy and Uncle Darnel joined us. We had a great afternoon. The weather was amazing and we danced and snacked all afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment