Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dane and Max

It has been neat to watch Dane and Max lately. Max used to pretty much just stay away from us if we were holding Dane. He really just ignored the fact that he was there. Then he slowly started to sit closer and closer to us, but still paid no attention to the fact that we had Dane. Recently Max would sniff Dane, but still kept his distance. I then noticed Max licking Dane's hand. I definitely tried to put a stop to that because it happened right about the same time that Dane started putting everything, including his hands, in his mouth. One morning I watched as Max walked into the living room. He caught Dane's eye and Dane followed him as he walked across the room and jumped up on the ottoman. Now if Dave or I are holding Dane and Max comes over to us Dane will try to reach out and touch Max.

Monday evening Dane was taking his little catnap after coming home from daycare. He fell asleep and I laid him on a blanket on the floor. When I turned around this is what I saw.....
little Max curled up with Dane for a nap.
They both are quite the cuddlers, so I am hoping they will be nap partners in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment