Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So Many Pictures!

Despite the fact that I really don't enjoy the month of January it has gone pretty fast. We spent our first Saturday night at home last weekend since November 21st. Since one month of the new year is practically gone I am really trying hard to work on some of my goals for 2010.

First, I really like a clean house. If you ask Dave I am kind of obsessive about it. My goal is to spend just a little bit of time each night on just a couple of chores. This way, slowly, throughout the week my entire house gets cleaned. I tried to get Dave on the bandwagon, but he really wants no part of it.

My next goal is working out. I did really well before Christmas, but then things got busy and of course I ate a lot during the holidays, so I am starting again. I was successful in getting Dave to join in, at least a little. He doesn't participate everynight, but usually a couple of nights a week I can get him to head downstairs to the 30 Day Shred.

One of my last goals is scrapbooking. I am kind of, just a little bit, still doing scrapbooking with the paper, stickers, and actual photos. I thought I would try to get through Dane's first year, but I am not sure if I will. My goal is to move to digital scrapbooking. I got Adobe Photoshop for Christmas. I haven't gotten much time to play with it yet. My plan is to keep up with this blog and digital scrapbooking. I have slowly began to organize my photos.

This is what I discovered:
January 2009- 13 photos taken the entire month
January 2010- 246 photos taken this month so far
January-July 20th 2009- 150 pictures taken
July 21st (Dane's birthday)-January 21, 2010- 2,345 pictures taken

One of the many pictures I took as we played tonight. Daddy and Dane reading the new book I just bought for Dane.

Hoping for the best with my goals for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment