Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Uncle Darnel!

Today is Dane's Uncle Darnel's birthday!
Happy Birthday!
The Top Ten Reasons I Love My Uncle Darnel
  1. He is a WONDERFUL Godfather to me.
  2. He lets me spend the night at his house, even though sometimes I wake up at 6:00 AM.
  3. He babysits me so I don't always have to go shopping with all those girls.
  4. He carries me when my daddy isn't with us.
  5. He holds me during church services.
  6. He likes to feed me my bottle.
  7. He is Trey's daddy and I LOVE Trey.
  8. He got me My First Baseball, which makes me laugh everynight when I play with it.
  9. He loves to hold me.
  10. He is a GREAT Uncle
Uncle Darnel and I at church
Hanging out watching sports

I hope you have a great birthday!

Love Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment