Wednesday, October 7, 2009

First Day Back to Work for Mommy and Dane's First Day at Sue's

On Thursday, October 1st, I went back to work and Dane went to Sue's house for the first time. Dave and I have our morning routine pretty much planned out and so far it goes as planned....let's hope it stays that way.
I take Dane to Sue's in the morning and pick him up RIGHT after school. The first morning was ROUGH!! I talked to him the entire way to her house to let him know how much I loved him and that I would come back right after school. When I dropped him off he just sat in his carseat and stared at me. Sue sent me a message at lunchtime and said he was doing great which made me feel better! I think I might have broken some speed limits after school and when I got there he was sleeping peacefully. One of the teachers at school also takes her little girls to Sue's and she tells me her girls come home saying, "Dane is sooooo cute." There is also a little boy who is 9 months old so I am sure they will be great friends. Also as I left on Thursday Sue tells me he will be the only one there on Friday. I am sure he is getting plenty of attention!

I pretty much get nothing done in the evenings now, which is fine by me. Dane and I play all night. I tried out his Bumbo seat the other night. He seemed to like it. He is getting stronger and stronger everyday so I am sure he will be spending more time in it as time goes on.


The smiles get bigger and bigger everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment