Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Our First Halloween

We are excited about our first Halloween with our little buddy. We know he will probably sleep through my parent's famous Halloween dinner and possibly stay at my parents house with Dave as I go Trick or Treating with my mom, sisters, neices, and nephew, but we are still excited and looking forward to the day.

Yes, Halloween is only one day, but our little man has 3 Halloween onesies. He wore one of my favorite ones today. We had our usual before school photo shoot.

What a cutie!!

Many people laugh at this, but yes we do take a picture EVERY morning before we leave. I am thinking in this picture Dane is trying to tell me he may be a little bored by these photo shoots.

One of my first prize possessions! When I picked Dane up from the sitter's house today she gave me this little ghost made from his foot. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment