Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dinnertime!

Usually as Dave and I eat dinner Dane sits in his bumbo seat and plays. We eat at the island and sit him in the middle of the island. I decided I wanted to try out his high chair to see how he did in it. It actually worked even better. Since it has a high back he actually seemed to be really comfortable in it. We gave him some toys to play with. Now we can sit at the dinning room table and eat and he can sit right next to us. He seems so big to me! I know it will just be a matter of time before he is eating with us.

Dave is usually a good sport and takes pictures whenever I want to, however looking at his face I think tonight he just wanted to eat.
He looks so big!
I get excited everytime we try out something new with Dane, but then when I think about it I get sad that he is growing up so fast! Tomorrow Dave and I are both off work and we are taking him to his 4 month checkup! I can't believe it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment