Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday....again

It is Monday....AGAIN. I just keep telling myself, "if it always seems like it is Monday, then the weeks must be flying by and before I know it May will be here."

It was a crazy Monday, but things seem to have settled down this evening.

Cross your fingers, so far Dane seems to be affected very little by the time change. His usual wake up time is 6:00 and he started to cry at 5:45, not too bad.

He also switched to Level 2 Nipples for his bottles. We tried this a couple of weeks ago and it was like Niagara Falls. He just couldn't drink fast enough..poor guy. We stayed with level 1 until feedings stretched an hour long....as much as I love to cuddle my little guy, that was ridiculous. So this weekend we patiently worked with him and he is doing pretty well.

I started having had pain in my hands, wrist, and thumb last April. I was told it was due to swelling while pregnant and would most likely go away. Well, it hasn't, at least not in my thumb and wrist. It really starts to hurt when writing on the board at school. So today I finally gave in and went to the dr. I am now attending physical therapy 3x a week. She will reevaluate in a couple of weeks and see what the next step will be.....hopefully it will be cured. I was really hoping there would be a work restriction....work only 3 days a week or something like that.

Sunday night Dave and I played on the floor with Dane. He is working so hard to roll over...just not quite there yet. He will work at it for a good 5 minutes though without getting frustrated.

Even though it is Monday we did have something great to smile about:
  • This is the only full week of school I work in the month of November-Off next Wednesday for Veteran's Day, the next Friday for Dane's 4 month dr appointment, and the next week is Thanksgiving.

Dane has become my little dinner making partner. He will sit in his seat on the island while I cook and talk to him. I can hear him laugh at his little parrot that hangs down while I cook.

2 comments:

  1. My hands did the same thing when I was pregnant. I wake up still in the middle of the night with my hands completely numb. It's insane the changes pregnancy brings to your body!!!

    Dane is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you please give that kid a little more love and attention?!!?? I'm worried he's not getting enough :)

    ReplyDelete