Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Looking Forward to Tomorrow!

From what I hear Ste Genevieve School District is one of the few that observes Veteran's Day and has the day off school tomorrow. Today I read my 3rd graders a book about Veteran's Day and we made cards to send to local veterans. Tomorrow I will spend my day off with my two favorite guys (It happens to be Dave's regular day off). I have always enjoyed my days off, but NEVER as much as I do now that I get to be home with Dane an extra day.

My sister sent me an email the other day teasing me. It read, "Will you please give that kid a little more love and attention. I'm worried he's not getting enough". I laughed.

Saturday night Dave and I went out. My blackberry flashed that I had a message. I looked at my phone, which has Dane's picture on my main screen, and asked Dave if he wanted to see a picture of Dane. He said he didn't know what to say. He said, "If I say no you will be mad at me and if I say yes I am as crazy as you are."

Then last night I was going through pictures on the camera. We started a new card in our camera when Dane was born. It has nothing but him on it. He will be 4 months old next Saturday, 120 days old, and has had 1,232 pictures taken of him so far. You can add probably 25 or so to that because I have my small digital camera that I keep in the diaper bag so I never miss a good picture.

But..............how can you resist????

Dane practically rolling from back to tummy just to look at me sitting on the floor next to him.
This little face waiting patiently for me to put on my shoes so we can head out the door in the morning.
Can't wait to have him with me all day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment